Wednesday, October 22, 2014

126 Asian Cuisine

We have walked past this very unassuming little Chinese Take-away for the past 12 months as we have been sampling all the restaurants that Upper Heidelberg Road  Ivanhoe has to offer.

With a small dining area in front, for those that want to stay - we settled into a booth, where we could share a plate or two. And I must admit that I wasn't expecting anything exceptional - I was wrong - very wrong!
Oh my! What have we been missing?

The dumplings were so wonderful (obviously 'home' made).
That they were totally gone before I even thought to pull my camera out.

Then the glistening Prawns in Sweet Chilli Sauce and the Beef in Oyster Sauce followed by some Special Fried Rice.


Prices were very reasonable for the serving size and there was more than enough for 2 to share.


The only disappointing part of the meal was - we didn't have any room left for Banana Fritters and Icecream for dessert!
Something I will have to rectify on our next visit!






126 Asian Cuisine
126 Upper Heidelberg Road
Ivanhoe Vic 3079

Ph:  9499 1689


Open 7 days
Takeaway and Dine in

No comments:

Post a Comment